Annonce

Réduire

A LIRE IMPERATIVEMENT

Suite à une décision de justice (Arrêt N°344 de la  Cour d'appel de Rennes en date du 05 décembre 2023) contestant les droits possédés par Washington Photo sur certains de ses clichés photographiques) et interdisant de les reproduire notamment sur Internet sous peine de poursuites financières, il est donc interdit de poster et donc reproduire dans nos forums (notamment le forum endurance) toute photo issue du fonds photographique de Washington Photo. La transgression de cette interdiction exposera ses auteurs à des poursuites juridiques. Nous vous demandons donc de respecter scrupuleusement cette interdiction.
Voir plus
Voir moins

Maserati Biturbo Gr.A

Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Maserati Biturbo Gr.A

Hi,
    if you have a little time to spend please take a look to my new site dedicated to the story of the Maserati Biturbo that raced in the 1987 World Touring Car Championship and help me improving it. In my link's page there is a link to your site.

Mybiturbo.com

Ciao
    Roberto from Italy

Hello pay attention to this Welcome on our forum - but rules doesn't permit links to other "car speaking sites " as well as the same message in different forums that's why your other massages had berached off - please could you send your link to our webring -
    Thanks a lot Emerson - moderator [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[size="1"][ 09 Juin 2002, 01:36: Message édité par : Emerson ][/size]

Fun site for a fun but unknown car...
    Do you know something about new Maserati's race car ??
    I have seen a project of a 3200GT's Spider but what's on now ???
    my web site : gt-france.fr.fm (In french !!)
    Lotus Elan M100 S2 #439
    Innocenti Mini 1001 '75

Commentaire

Hi,
      I take a look to your site. Good!
      As regards my Biturbos I know a few people know that they raced.I am trying to let the world Maserati and race cars know them.
      Sorry if I can'speak French.
      Hallo!

Commentaire

no problem for speaking english : I can so revise for my exams next week
        Did this Maserati run in the "Super Produzione" Championship (I'm not sure about the name, but it must be something like that... [img]smile.gif[/img] ) ?
        How did it go : champion or loser ?
        Lotus Elan M100 S2 #439
        Innocenti Mini 1001 '75

Commentaire

Hi,
          the cars were built to race the 1987 World Touring Car Championship(that was the only year in which touring cars raced all over the world)
          The Maserati prepared the engines and a team made the car race.That year was no good for Maserati. Only a good win in its division in the first race in Monza. BMW M3 won the championship.
          Next years the cars raced the European and the Italian CIVT and also SuperTurismo.Maybe it's that you mean.
          Ciao

Commentaire

[QUOTE=Invité;n581]Hi,
            if you have a little time to spend please take a look to my new site dedicated to the story of the Maserati Biturbo that raced in the 1987 World Touring Car Championship and help me improving it. In my link's page there is a link to your site.

Mybiturbo.com

Ciao
            Roberto from Italy

Hello pay attention to this Welcome on our forum - but rules doesn't permit links to other "car speaking sites " as well as the same message in different forums that's why your other massages had berached off - please could you send your link to our webring -
            Thanks a lot Emerson - moderator [img]tongue.gif[/img]/QUOTE]
            Je pense que tu t'es trompé d'endroit
            La biturbo  c'est la https://forums.motorlegend.com/forum...urbo-2-ol-1989

Commentaire

[QUOTE=azerty12;n1298805]
              Envoyé par Invité Voir le message
              [b]Hello pay attention to this [/img]/QUOTE]
              Je pense que tu t'es trompé d'endroit
              La biturbo  c'est la 
              https://forums.motorlegend.com/forum...urbo-2-ol-1989
              Même remarque 

Commentaire

Chargement...
              X