Annonce

Réduire

A LIRE IMPERATIVEMENT

Suite à une décision de justice (Arrêt N°344 de la  Cour d'appel de Rennes en date du 05 décembre 2023) contestant les droits possédés par Washington Photo sur certains de ses clichés photographiques) et interdisant de les reproduire notamment sur Internet sous peine de poursuites financières, il est donc interdit de poster et donc reproduire dans nos forums (notamment le forum endurance) toute photo issue du fonds photographique de Washington Photo. La transgression de cette interdiction exposera ses auteurs à des poursuites juridiques. Nous vous demandons donc de respecter scrupuleusement cette interdiction.
Voir plus
Voir moins

Bmw Service

Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Bmw Service

CAN ENYBODY DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE AFTERSALE ? THINGS GO WRONG AT BMW

Re : Bmw Service

I can imagine. Where have you been ?
    If you had any problem, I can advise you to go to the Delbrassinne's garage and ask for Nicolas. We became friends thanks to the meetings and I can assure you that his garage is just brilliant !! (so is my garage, but it's probably too far away from where you live - Genet Haccourt).

Delbrassinne Motors s.a.
    Route de Landen 166
    4280 Hannut
    Tél. : 019 51 24 40
    Fax : 019 51 41 15
    E-mail : [email protected]

BTW : Nicolas do speak English fluently

I hope I helped you a bit !
    JNS513 - Franco en +/- 3'07" - Ring en 8'44" BTG

http://www.fishfight.net/ Allez signer, c'est important !
    http://www.lefrancpecheur.com/

Commentaire

In BEEEPP.... Deurne .... They dont listen to you no replacement car even i maked the apointment 3 weeks in advance ..they could not say when is ready and after 2 days i called them to find out that YES they arived to change a tire and still have no clue when it can be ready ... i told them something nice in my mother language there is no translation to it
      Dernière modification par Invité, 31 juillet 2007, 08h43.

Commentaire

Well, seems that you found a bunch of monkeys. It's my mistake, but could you remove the name of this garage because a moderator is going to kick our ass. Just use *** Deurne, that'll nice.
        If I were you, I'd try again at *** Deurne for more info and if it's still crappy service, I'd call Mini BE.
        Just on thing : what kind of problem do you have with your Mini ?

Commentaire

IS BEEEEP.... DEURNE ANTWERPEN AND INSTEAD OF KICK ME OUT THEY SHOULD START TO LEARN TO DEAL WITH CLIENTS i dont care abot a kick that will prove one more time that i am right and BMW service SUCKS
          Dernière modification par Invité, 31 juillet 2007, 08h43.

Commentaire

You got me wrong, Alex. I meant that a moderator from Motorlegend might kick our ass because it's not allowed to give the garage name when you want to say how unhappy and upset you are about their behavior and after sale service (you know stuff the lawyers like and forums don't).

And I'm completely with you when you say that some garages are just looking at us as a way to make money. This is not acceptable. But I can also tell you that some BMW dealers are more than OK (I know my garage and also Delbrasinne's and they are top ... unfortunately, I have no connection with the north of the country and I'm not able to give a good hint ...)

Commentaire

OK OK no names ..... But to make the apointment and then to find out that the guy went in holiday and the others have no clue what and how and after the mighty efort of change one single rim in 2 days to arive there and find that they did put on your bill the install of the new upgrade of the gps and of course charge you extra for the hours and hours it took to do it AND THEN to find the dvd on the right seat ... Thats a great thing no?

Commentaire

[SIZE="6"]yes ![/SIZE] :king:
                Mini Cooper Yellow Liquid/White 2002
                Membre # 50 du CNM - Responsable TEAM NORMANDIE

Commentaire

Envoyé par TIKALOS Voir le message
                  OK OK no names ..... But to make the apointment and then to find out that the guy went in holiday and the others have no clue what and how and after the mighty efort of change one single rim in 2 days to arive there and find that they did put on your bill the install of the new upgrade of the gps and of course charge you extra for the hours and hours it took to do it AND THEN to find the dvd on the right seat ... Thats a great thing no?
                  Indeed, what a crappy service No communication, ... you should officially complain at Mini Belgium, especially if the bill is obviously to high for the job done. For every kind of job, they have to respect a special duration (for example : x VT for changing brakes ... VT is 5 minutes) ...

Commentaire

thank you for this little story, sorry you were the victim

so what to say ? sometimes the service is rather personalized

Commentaire

As I see, we have the same (sad) stories in France and in Belgium...
                      I think as Jean-No that you should complain to Mini Belgium... sometimes it works in France, cause the headquarters don't know what happens in the garages !

Keep us informed, and stay cool !

Your ex-neighbour at the italian restaurant... Miss Pasta !

Commentaire

Just found out that they did noy change the oil and on phone the guy was verry happy to anounce me that there is no worrie the car can go with no problem 30 000 km THEN WHY THE HELL THEY call it oil change at 15 000 km?

Commentaire

There is a first oil change at 15 000 km, then it's every 25 000 km, but it depends on how hard you drive.
                          It is shown when you start the engine. Maybe you still can drive 10 000 km...
                          Have a look at my
                          + MINI Cooper S Checkmate ;
                          + MINI Cooper Indi Blue & White ;
                          + Vimeo Gallery ...

Commentaire

Envoyé par TIKALOS Voir le message
                            Just found out that they did noy change the oil and on phone the guy was verry happy to anounce me that there is no worrie the car can go with no problem 30 000 km THEN WHY THE HELL THEY call it oil change at 15 000 km ?
                            What a shitty excuse they told you...
                            Change your dealer ! It is not normal to treat you like this.
                            Cooper S R56 '10 PW/B (Hong-Kong) + Cooper CVT '04 EB/W + 997 Turbo cab (France)

Commentaire

Chargement...
                            X