Annonce

Réduire

A LIRE IMPERATIVEMENT

Suite à une décision de justice (Arrêt N°344 de la  Cour d'appel de Rennes en date du 05 décembre 2023) contestant les droits possédés par Washington Photo sur certains de ses clichés photographiques) et interdisant de les reproduire notamment sur Internet sous peine de poursuites financières, il est donc interdit de poster et donc reproduire dans nos forums (notamment le forum endurance) toute photo issue du fonds photographique de Washington Photo. La transgression de cette interdiction exposera ses auteurs à des poursuites juridiques. Nous vous demandons donc de respecter scrupuleusement cette interdiction.
Voir plus
Voir moins

lemans 2002 graphiques

Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• lemans 2002 graphiques

Le Mans Racing is not yet available in US. If you want to receive each issue, you can take a foreign subcription (60.90 euros for 8 issues). Or if you want only this issue, you can order it as an old issue when it will be the case, after mid-july.

You can go to Le Mans Racing web site to take a subcription. If you have difficulties to read french (there's no english version of the web site so far), I will give you more informations as soon as possible.

Regards,
    David

</font><blockquote>citation:</font><hr />Débat lancé par David Legangneux:
    you can take a foreign subcription (60.90 euros for 8 issues</font>[/QUOTE]sorry David, but for USA it will be 76.10

Commentaire

Right. Damned, I'm confused... I need some rest... [img]graemlins/buck.gif[/img]

Of course US readers can read Le Mans Racing ! I wanted to say that the magazine is only sold in France, Belgium, Luxembourg so far, not yet in US. In the future, we hope !

Commentaire

Hi Dodge,
        the price for one issue of "Le Mans Racing" is 7.2 Euros for foreign countries. David, correct me if I'm wrong.
        You'll be able to order it soon at:
        http://www.lemans-racing.com/anciens_numeros.php

Just click the "Commander" button (it means "to order"), you'll then have to fill in the order form, if you need translation of the fields, you can send me a message by clicking on the "mail with two people" icon above my message.

I just want to add that "Le Mans Racing" is a great magazine!

Commentaire

Chargement...
        X