Annonce

Réduire

A LIRE IMPERATIVEMENT

Suite à une décision de justice (Arrêt N°344 de la  Cour d'appel de Rennes en date du 05 décembre 2023) contestant les droits possédés par Washington Photo sur certains de ses clichés photographiques) et interdisant de les reproduire notamment sur Internet sous peine de poursuites financières, il est donc interdit de poster et donc reproduire dans nos forums (notamment le forum endurance) toute photo issue du fonds photographique de Washington Photo. La transgression de cette interdiction exposera ses auteurs à des poursuites juridiques. Nous vous demandons donc de respecter scrupuleusement cette interdiction.
Voir plus
Voir moins

my new site on car racing story

Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• my new site on car racing story

Above all sorry i'm writing english, i don't know french language..and second, this isn't spam!

i want you know my new site: www.racecarstory.net which wants to be a complete enciclopaedia on car racing in XX century and above! About the technical facts, it's all witten in PHP 5.1.6 with object programming and a database Mysql 5.0.22 with stored procedures and triggers.
    First you register (GRATIS) and can insert races of every type(circuit, rally, hillclimbs etc) and modify all you want if something is wrong (the name winner, a car model) and when search races in every order you want! if you cannot believe, go to SEARCH->ENTIRE YEAR->1967->CIRCUIT->SINGLE SEAT and clic on SHOW RACES. Here you can see all races i have inserted from my AUTOSPRINT-AUTO ITALIANA SPORT collection ; clic on S to show thta race and to see details (starting grid, final standings etc), M to modify that race or I to isnert that race into a particular list.
    If you find the site of help for you, contribute inserting races of every type and go to the forum and chat automatically when you register the site! Thank you!
    Until now i have inserted races until 1967, and now i with a little help from some of my friends we'll try to insert races until 2006!
    And another thing: if you enjoy the site send me an email to convert the site in french language, if you want! thank you!
Chargement...
X