So I bought my first Bima. Not as nippy as the old polo GTI but happy with her. My first days ownership and I have already got issues with her. It's a 2004 116i 85k on clock.
I'm hoping they're easy fixes and you guys have answers for me:
1. Indicators – full turn signal works but doesn't cancel when I've made the turn. Happens with both left and right signals. I can indicate right and turn left and the right indicator stays on. All indicator are flashing as normal.
2. Service History – Cars due for its service. Gonna give it a full one but haven't had evidence of timing change so thinking of doing this. How much do you think I should expect to pay (none dealership cost?)
3. I have serious lag or juddering when setting off in first gear. Any idea of the cause? Smooth through other gears.
4. Water coolant leak – Hose at top right of the radiator as you look into the bay appear to be leaking water
5. Brakes – Advisory from last MOT want to get them changed how much should I expect to pay for this?
Helping this newb would be much appreciated. Glad to be part of the forum.
I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
Infographic animation company