Annonce

Réduire

A LIRE IMPERATIVEMENT

Suite à une décision de justice (Arrêt N°344 de la  Cour d'appel de Rennes en date du 05 décembre 2023) contestant les droits possédés par Washington Photo sur certains de ses clichés photographiques) et interdisant de les reproduire notamment sur Internet sous peine de poursuites financières, il est donc interdit de poster et donc reproduire dans nos forums (notamment le forum endurance) toute photo issue du fonds photographique de Washington Photo. La transgression de cette interdiction exposera ses auteurs à des poursuites juridiques. Nous vous demandons donc de respecter scrupuleusement cette interdiction.
Voir plus
Voir moins

XB1 Can't See Friend Car

Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• XB1 Can't See Friend Car

Hi,

Summary: A previous owner install the EFI setup on my 1500cc Spitfire. I finally found the TunerStudio recognised the ECU and imported the .msq map.Serial Signature is: MSII Rev 2.89100 I've the full version of TunerStudio now, but prior to purchase in the Lite version, I viewed a few menu items, clicking 'Cancel' to back out.One area I accidentally clicked 'OK'. Despite NOT changing any field entries, the car stopped and now runs rough with black smoke out the exhaust. Location of OK was: Fuel Setup > Injection Control > Required Fuel Calculator.Current settings to get the car to idle are:1493cc <<< was 350 CID when clicked OK4 cyl12 lb/hr (inj flow) <<< was 30 lb/hr when clicked OK14.7 (air flow)Clearly a mix problem, but I am having trouble fixing it (I copied the map yesterday to create a map I could use 'autotune' on.. didn't make a huge difference.Any suggestions on what I should work on would be appreciated. At this stage, I don't wish to pay $800 for tuning as quoted.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-

Creative video marketing service

Thanks!
    Dernière modification par robinsenny, 30 juillet 2018, 06h37.
Chargement...
X