Annonce

Réduire
Aucune annonce.

Please help diagnose! 10k, 2 dealerships, 6 mechanics and still no solution!! E92 n55

Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Please help diagnose! 10k, 2 dealerships, 6 mechanics and still no solution!! E92 n55

Hey guys,
    I'm in need of help trying to figure out a problem that I've been trying to diagnose for 3 years!!! I have a 2011 bmw 335i x drive n55 late model and I have spent over 10k trying to figure out a problem. I've basically rebuild the engine which is mechanically perfect.

Here's my problem:

Loosing charge on battery only getting 9v, I get these main codes: Alternator Ibs sensor 00a6cf: Jbe acu sensor, 002c89: blow off valve activation short circuit to earth

The problem is I changed all these parts 3 times and same problem, I put these parts in a twin vehicle and it had no faults!!!!! (Frusterating)I sent my ecu to 2 ecu programing specialized in Ontario and Florida, and they put my ecu in a testing vehicle and said there is no problem.

I'm not getting any communication to the ibs sensor, jbe model , oil sensor and blow off valve

I'm praying someone has the secret answer to what's happening 192.168.8.1 192.168.100.1 192.168.0.1

So far I replaced: spark plugs, coils, cylinder head, crank shaft, all gaskets in the car, map sensor, oil sensor, battery, Alternator, actuator, belt,

I bought this car brand new and it only lasted me 5 years, I'm not giving up so give me your best!!!!
    Dernière modification par Kevin255, 16 mai 2021, 05h25.
Chargement...
X